Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Once upon a midnight dreary...

I've been sick for the past couple of days. This down time has, of course, led to some pretty serious thinking.

First of all, I am terribly excited about graduating. I'm ready now. I want to go out and have my own life and meet new people and all that jazz. I'm tired of living an oh so monotonous life.

Second, I am utterly useless. I have no hobbies or interests, and I don't do anything interesting ever. The last really daring thing I did was stuffing lots of gummy bears in my mouth. I'm not happy with myself or the things I do. I've pretty much given up on school. I don't put forth any real effort in it.

Finally, I really hate some people. I really, really do.

So, with all of these thoughts running rampant through my head, I've decided what needs to be done. I need to change. I need to put forth some effort in my school work. I need to work out often so that I can lose some weight. I need to get my groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment