Friday, June 11, 2010

"This burrito is good but it is filling."

Hey, I just realized this is my 50th post. Wow. First, I'd like to thank my loyal followers on Blogspot. Without fans, I'd be truly dead. I'd like to thank my parents, Jayne and Scott, for always being there for me even when I was a pain in the ass. My wonderful siblings, Rachael and Ryan, for being super cute and awesome to me, for the most part. Nanny, the Nanster, I love you. Every single one of my amazing friends, thank you for supporting me. Also, shout out to the TV, Movie, and Book Gods without whom I would have little to no material of which to praise/bitch about. Oh, and I'd like to thank God, Allah, Buddha, Rama, Confucious, and of course Yahweh. Mostly, I'm not sure what I'm doing and without everyone I just mentioned, I wouldn't be here today. Thank you.

Now, on to business. How much does everyone love the new blogger designs? I feel like just last week I was getting frustrated with everything and now we've got amazing new designs. Love it.

This month is going to be the most busy month of my life, people. As we are speaking I have an article summary and an annotated bibliography due in...eight hours. I've got a lovely Econ test in about...two hours, and the FIFA World Cup starts tonight. Plus, this Sunday apparently there was a huge scheduling conflict because somebody decided to put the Tony Awards and True Blood on the same night. For shame. Then Monday I have my giant research paper (on the different ways Charles Dickens portrays women in his novels compared to the main woman in The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Rosa Bud) due at 4:00. Tuesday my last two Economics problem sets are due and then Thursday I have my two finals. Which means I'll be getting home around 10:00pm. But hey, then I'LL BE DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL.

I'm going to get a brief day of rest on the 18th so I better get to see all of you people. I told Callie and Courtney to round you all up and I better not hear any excuses because this is a week in advance notice, guys. You know you love me.

June 19 @ 5:00pm Rachael, Ryan, Nanny, Courtney, and I are leaving to go to TEXAS. I love Texas. Everything is bigger there and I do mean everything. We'll relax by the pool, eat Mexican food, drive to the Alamo, shop, drive to the Houston Space Center, have some margaritas, maybe do a little horseback riding, etc. I am excited. I love road trips, and TX, and my lovely aunt and uncle that live there. What an adventure.

We'll back the 24-25 I can't remember and then almost immediately, on June 28, I'll be going to the Big Apple. That's right folks, New York City. Obviously she has missed me in the three years I've been gone. This time, I'm doing it right. I'm talking Broadway, the Met, Lady Liberty, pizza, hotdogs, cheesecake, etc. I'm going to fit as much as possible into the week I'll be there. Here lies the question: Promises, Promises or Fences? Red or La Cage aux Folles? Avenue Q, South Pacific, West Side Story? How does a girl decide?

I love travelling. Love it. I'll be sure to send some postcards to some of you dolls. I've got my address book handy and a brand spankin' new book of stamps.

xoxo

PS- 10 friend points to the first person who knows where the headline quote is from. Ready, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment