Thursday, January 21, 2010

Down

I read this book that Courtney let me borrow, called Psych Major Syndrome, it was really good. I mean, it didn't change my life and I don't really identify with the main character, but that Nathan is hot. Obviously, fictional boys will always be better.

Two boys that I do love are Colton and Andrew. I had the best time with them the other night. Granted, I really wanted to watch the Golden Globes but they stuck around until after to play Risk all night. I love my boys. :)

Astronomy is a dumb class. I'm about to roll out to go listen to this ultra-dweeb talk about stars and planets and galaxies or whatever for a whole goddang hour. Oh and fifteen minutes. Because he's one of those douche bags that makes you stay in your seat until the last possible second. And anyway, why in the hell do I need to know about parsecs and light years and shit? Hello, I've seen Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and Armageddon. That's basically all I need to know.

Health is another dumb class. It's stupid for them to require me to take a class about the human body and all its functions. I totally know about excercise even though I've always wanted to spell it excersize. And also, I saw Ms. Ray's slideshow of STD's in ninth grade and God knows I will never forget what pubic lice are. Eww.

Coffee + Sleep Aide= Everything I Will Ever Need.

When the hell is Glee coming back? I have no shows on Wednesday. Or Tuesday! LOST! February 2nd could not get here fast enough. I'm slightly deranged at present with thinking about LOST. I have a notebook dedicated to timelines, charts, maps, etc. pertaining to the LOST universe. I know, I need a life.

Also, I really really hate to admit it, but I am VERY excited about the Vampire Diaries tonight. Yes, there's supposed to be a pregnancy scare on Bones, and Izzie is coming back to Grey's Anatomy, plus there's the ever-lovely Fringe to watch, but I really wanna see Damon and Elena run away to Georgia together. Although, if I was gonna run away somewhere, I'd pick a place a teensy bit more exotic and interesting. Hey, maybe they'll go to the Coke Factory or something.

(Note: "Down" by Jason Walker is the best song ever, right now. You should download. Trust me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment