Monday, May 11, 2009

"Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's opinion is the best proof of stupidity."


So. We made up. Not surprisingly it wasn't me who gave in first. I'm the stubborn one after all. It only makes sense that I should hang on to some stupid...something for such a long ass time.


I also realized that it was my fault. It was all my fault. It's not that I didn't care enough, it's that I just gave up. I quit, ya know? Right in the middle of the 7th inning stretch I straight up threw down my bat and walked off the field. Who does that to their person? This shall serve as further proof that I actually am a really crappy human being who deserves to be isolated from the rest of the world.


However, I refuse to be too hard on myself. Even Meredith and Cristina had their fight that one time where they didn't talk for like, 11 episodes or something ridiculous like that. And seriously, remember that time that Peyton and Brooke hated each other? And that was over a DUDE. That's much more stupid than thinking your friend was mad when she actually wasn't mad at all which made her mad that you ignored her because you thought she was mad which made you more mad....okay, maybe this was more stupid. But they fought over Lucas! He's not even sexy anymore! And, oh, I don't even care anymore. What's the use arguing with yourself on your blog?


The truth is, I'm really happy about this. I just wish I was the one who caved. It makes me feel like a really shitty jerk that I was soooooo stubborn for sooooo long. I'm the bad guy now. How do I fix that?

No comments:

Post a Comment